Dust Collection System Design, Supply, Installation and Service
There are many reasons why Filblast has become the most highly recommended supplier in Australia for industrial and commercial dust collection systems over the past 20 years. We have proven our reliability repeatedly, whether the project is a small extraction system or huge mining project.
1. We are a ONE STOP SHOP that makes it easy for our industrial clients to let us take care of the entire dust collection system and let them get on with their core business.
- We DESIGN
- We SUPPLY
- We INSTALL
- We SERVICE
We design our own systems, provide and install a variety of dust collection units with custom designed ducting systems.
2. We have TONS OF EXPERIENCE in the industrial dust collection and filtration industry. (See some of our projects highlighted below) We specialize in dust collection for a variety of applications that include:
- Mining and quarries
- Chemical mixing and processing (wet or dry)
- Metal grinding
- Plasma and laser cutters
- Buffing and polishing
- Welding fume
- Grain handling
- Bulk storage and handling
- Ship Loading / Unloading
- Railway Loading / Unloading
- Timber Processing
- Food Processing / Manufacture
- Abrasive blasting
- Powder coating
3. QUALITY IS OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE to us at every stage of the process. We normally specify the
Grydale JMS range of dust collectors - rated tops in the industry - able to satisfy a huge range of applications from 6 to 132 filter cartridges. All Filblast products and equipment comply and exceed all Australian and International Standards. The Grydale JMS Range of dust collectors are designed and manufactured here in Australia to withstand our harsh conditions and the test of time.